Need help?

About the Advice Service

If you are homeless or at risk of becoming homeless in England & Wales, and are 18 or over, our Advice Service will help you. Our trained staff will offer you practical support.

We are open Monday to Friday 10 am to 4 pm at our office located 1 Taylor Place, Ground Floor, Commercial Unit, Payne Road, London E3 2SP (next to Mcdonalds).

You can also arrange an appointment with the Advice Service by phoning on 02089805714 or emailing Mr. Juyel Das at Please give your name, phone number and outline your problem.

If you do not have homelessness problems but have other needs, please go to other local organisations, such as Citizens Advice Bureaux.

What the Delighted Mankind Advice Service Offers?

Benefit support – if you are eligible for state benefits towards housing costs, we will help you to apply. We can also liaise with the Department for Work and Pensions (DWP) for you if you would like us to.

Housing support – if you are eligible for housing support from Bromley Council, we will help you to contact the Council and can also present your case. Council housing officers come to the Advice Service regularly.

Hosted accommodation – sometimes, we may be able to offer homeless people accommodation with a host in Bromley.

Emergency accommodation – in winter months, Bromley Homeless offers emergency accommodation.

Eviction mediation – if you are in housing but threatened with eviction, we will mediate with the landlord on your behalf.

Food – if you are homeless and do not have money to buy food, we can direct you to local charities that have food banks.

Medical support – if your homelessness makes it difficult to get suitable medical support we can put you in touch with the right NHS services.

Psychological support – if your homelessness is causing depression, anxiety or other mental health problems, we can provide access to counselling or NHS mental health services.

Addiction – if you are homeless and face problems with addiction, we can direct you to relevant NHS services.

ID documents – if you are homeless and have no identity documents, we can help you to apply for a birth certificate or other personal documents that you might need to get housing.