When it comes to homelessness, it is about more than just providing people with a roof over their head. In order to adequately assist individuals in this dire situation, you must look at the big picture and address it entirely.
The services we will provide to our clients are as follows:
- Urgently needed necessities such as food, clothes, toiletries, pots, pans and household goods
- Stable housing
- Emotional and financial support to the unemployed and under employed; to include vocational training and education
- Arrange for health care for both mental and physical illnesses
- Provide companionship, emotional support and empowerment for clients so that they are able to eventually become self-sufficient
- Education for the community at large about the realities of homelessness.